People are often unreasonable and self-centered. Forgive them anyway.
If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives. Be kind anyway.
If you are honest, people may cheat you. Be honest anyway.
If you find happiness, people may be jealous. Be happy anyway.
The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway.
Give the world your best and it may never be enough. Give your best anyway.
For you see, in the end, it is between you and God. It never was between you and them anyway.
-Mother Teresa

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Day 1 of Kristal

Ok. I know the suspense is killing you. We are coming to a close with the 10 days of Kristal, but don't you worry. I have something up my sleeves.


Movies!! I love watching a good movie, but who doesn't? Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Bourne Identity series, Pride and Predjudice, ect.

1 comment:

Skousen Seven said...

I LOVE going to the movies!!! My favorite one so far is the Bucket List. Hope the girls get better really soon. Give them kisses from Aunt Wendy!!!! Happy Valentines Day.