People are often unreasonable and self-centered. Forgive them anyway.
If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives. Be kind anyway.
If you are honest, people may cheat you. Be honest anyway.
If you find happiness, people may be jealous. Be happy anyway.
The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway.
Give the world your best and it may never be enough. Give your best anyway.
For you see, in the end, it is between you and God. It never was between you and them anyway.
-Mother Teresa

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Poor Birthday Girl

So Regan is 2 years old. I can't believe it! Time has really flown by. She has kind of had a rough week. First she burnt her finger with my curling iron and got a big blister. Then she tripped and fell into a cynder block and got a big bruise across her cheek and cut her bottom lip (which I am grateful that's all that happened). Then, the day before her birthday she face planted onto a wagon handle and cut her lip up good. Poor little thing. She didn't even look the same. I finally found my USB cable for my camera so I can post some pictures.

This is at Easter (the day she burnt her finger) and she is stuffing her face full of candy.

This is today. The swelling had gone down quite a bit over night but it still looks horrible.

From this angle you can see the bruise on her cheek from the cynder block.

4 comments:

DKAZ said...

Happy Birthday to Regan! That is such a fun milestone because now they can do all sorts of stuff and start talking. She is so cute. Even with the bruises.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Regan! Looks like she partied a little bit too hard! Poor little one! Good thing little ones are so durable! LOL

Catherine said...

Funny Regan girl, you're quite the trooper on your big day it sounds like. Emily and I miss you and want to come over and play in May when we come down. Tell you're mom we love her! Happy 2nd Birthday Regan!

Skousen Seven said...

Regan, Happy Belated Birthday!!! I'm sorry I didn't call on your special day, but Uncle David and I were in the deep jungles of Mexico. Hope you had a fun day even with all the bumps and bruises!! Love you lots.