People are often unreasonable and self-centered. Forgive them anyway.
If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives. Be kind anyway.
If you are honest, people may cheat you. Be honest anyway.
If you find happiness, people may be jealous. Be happy anyway.
The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway.
Give the world your best and it may never be enough. Give your best anyway.
For you see, in the end, it is between you and God. It never was between you and them anyway.
-Mother Teresa

Sunday, September 13, 2009

3 days + 0 kids =

Two table top runner thingys.

A pillow cover for my bed.

A king size quilt top.
A new purse for my store.

And 2 painted lamp bases and a recovered lamp shade. Sorry no pics at this time. I just love my free time! Big thanks to Jason for taking the kids camping so I could have some therapeutic R&R.

13 comments:

Aunt Tiff said...

WOW!!! I can't even imagine what I could get done with 3 days all to myself! Good for you hubby to give you a break! Have I ever told you how talented you are?! Seriously...share the talent!

carrie said...

That is way impressive, I can't seem to EVER accomplish anything, you are awesome! Soooo cute!

DKAZ said...

No wonder you don't blog much. Cute stuff!

Dallas said...

You are AMAZING!!! They turned out so cute.

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

Where is the picture of your quilt!?! Cute 'thingys'!

Living Lavallee said...

Wow! Amazing stuff! I would probably just waste the three days on the computer. Good for you!

Rachel Lacy said...

Holy cow! How do you do it??? I wish I was as cute and crafty as you! Everything is amazing! A King size quilt? Wow!

Skousen Seven said...

Have I told you lately that you have an AWESOME hubby!!! Your r&r time sure payed off:)
Don't you have me for Christmas?!?!! Your projects are amazing!
Thank you so much for my birthday present, I'm so excited to see you next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Waites said...

Look at you!!! I agree with Tiff... Share the talent! You are so awesome! Your mom must be so proud of you! I am simply awestruck right now.... Wow!!!!!! You have got it all girl!

Meghan said...

Cute stuff. Love the black and white table runner. :) And the cute purse.
You are so talented.

Dawna Greer said...

I love the colors/patterns you put together--you really have an artistic eye at arranging eye-catching designs. Your time was well spent!

I think Jason is totally awesome to sacrifice 3 days that he also terribly needed so you could have a great break.

The Colvins said...

Hallelujah, no kids! I haven't talked to you in so long--I hope all is well. The projects are very cute too:)

Catherine said...

You always pick out the cutest fabric, girl! I love it.

It was sooooo nice chillin with you today at the zoo. You're so easy to talk to and be around, Kristal. You're awesome! I think we should call Jocey and Angie and plan a zoo trip at least once a month together. What do you think?