The things my girls do and say regularly make me smile. So I thought I would share them with you and hopefully they will make you smile too.
- Regan loves to dress as silly as possible. Such as putting gloves on her feet and saying she has monkey feet. One day she put on a shirt with one arm in the sleeve and the other out of the neck like a toga. She said she was like Hercules.
- Sophie got out of the bathtub and I told her to get daddy to help her get dressed. Jason was in the computer room with the door closed so she knocked on it and said, "Mr. Griii-iiinch! Are you in there?" She likes that movie. Mary Poppins is her favorite movie and wants to watch it daily.
- My mom was playing with Regan and Regan put a play construction hat on her head and called her Handy Manny. My mom doesn't know that is a Disney Channel show and said, "Well are you Silly Dilly?" Regan, who frequently likes to de-robe herself and was infact clothing-less from the waist down, said, "No. I'm Naked Bummy!" Hahaha, that girl keeps me in stitches.
- Sophie is so wild and crazy she belongs in a circus. She is so physically active and is like a little tom boy. She reminds me alot of my sister, Kandra. She is athletic and skilled physically, but loves to be prissy and dressed up. Everyday she has to wear the "twirliest" dresses she has. Even over her clothes if she has to. She loves to twirl. If the dress doesn't twirl enough for her liking she won't wear it. She has even refused to take them off for bed time and wears them over her pajamas. She wants to wear her "beautiful dress" all day long. Even now in the snowy winter. She lalso loves to wear my lip gloss and have her hair look cute. Regan on the other hand hates to wear dresses and have her hair done.
- I have frequently talked about Regan and her awesome singing ability. She continues to amaze me with the songs she learns, makes up, and remembers. Her new favorite songs to sing are from Mama Mia (which happens to be her favorite movie (and I'm not sure how I feel about that)). I love to sing those songs and ones day she started singing along with me. She can belt out those songs so well and I love hearing her. I'll have to try and post a video of it so you can hear it.
- If you call Sophie anything from cutie to monkey, she says, "No, I'm just Ella Joy." Ella is her middle name.
- Yesterday I went into the girls room it was torn to pieces. I exclaimed that it was a disaster. My ever curious and questioning Regan asked what that meant and I told her that is was a big, huge mess. We cleaned it up and little while later she comes to me yelling that there was a disaster in her room. Me: What?!? We just cleaned your room! Regan: Come see!! There is disaster in my room!! Regan is scared of the green light on the fire alarm so we covered it up with paper. When I get into the room she yells and points at the alarm calling it a disaster because the paper had uncovered the green light.
- The girls were watching 101 Dalmations with Jason. Jason said, "Do we have dogs?" Regan replied, "No," then thoughfully, "but we do have a monkey. Sophie's a monkey."
Well, with the pregnancy over, the desire to craft has come back. I haven't done anything for Christmas from being so tired and sick and needed to catch up, so I have been crafting up a storm. My mom helped me while she was here and I am happy to report that all the presents I am giving this year are homeade and I am getting close to finishing. I'm not doing a ton of presents, but what I am doing are pretty hefty projects. I can't wait to post them after Christmas is done.
These are pictures my mom took in August when we were in Az visiting.