People are often unreasonable and self-centered. Forgive them anyway.
If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives. Be kind anyway.
If you are honest, people may cheat you. Be honest anyway.
If you find happiness, people may be jealous. Be happy anyway.
The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway.
Give the world your best and it may never be enough. Give your best anyway.
For you see, in the end, it is between you and God. It never was between you and them anyway.
-Mother Teresa

Friday, July 16, 2010

Catchin' Up

I didn't think that I had much to blog about, then I uploaded all the photos that have been on my camera.....since March. Luckily (or un-luckily) I haven't been taking many pictures lately. I'm such a slacker. Oh well. I don't know why, but I like posting the funny pictures of the girls. Maybe it takes a little edge off of the stresses of motherhood. Gotta remember the good times right? We went to Heber for spring break and Sophie had a good time with the yogurt. She really likes to smear things on her face. Kinda cute and yucky at the same time.

Jennifer, Travis and William came for Regan's birthday and we had a really nice visit with them.
Hahahaha....for some reason this picture cracks me up. One of Regan's classic expressions.

I love these two pictures too. Sophie is just sweet, and I love Regan's silly face with Jennifer smiling in the background. Pretty cute.

Easter Time and the many faces of Sophie. No pics of Regan on this occasion as she was screaming the entire day (no joking around).
In May we went to Tuscon for a Greer family reunion and I caught this pic of Regan. I love it. She looks so thoughtful and calm.

More pictures for your viewing pleasure coming soon.....

13 comments:

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

Yay an update! Cute pictures! I love the one of Regan in the swing with Jennifer behind her and also the last one where she is thoughtful. Sophie takes so many cute pictures. I love the second picture in your strip of pictures of Sophie. Too funny! Hopefully we can see you guys soon. Gavin needs to be roughed up by your girls:)

Aunt Tiff said...

i would say you are behind:)...love the yogurt pic!! your girls are adorable!! and i LOVE your photography!!

Kit said...

Such cute pics!! Love them all! ANd I love your header!! Please teach me how to do that.

Give me a call sometime and I'll walk you through how to make your photos big...kind of hard to explain.

Heather M said...

I love the pictures of your darling girls...especially the one of Regan thinking...I've never actually seen her in that attitude ;). Thanks for the update!

ADAMS FAMILY said...

Cute girls...I love all the funny faces and food smiles! Hope things are going good!

Catherine said...

Gorgeous girls. I love it! Miss you!

Living Lavallee said...

I totally understand blogging the silly pictures - I'm guilty, for the same reasons!

Dallas said...

I especially love the pictures of all Sophies different exprections and the last of Regan looking off. You are such a talented photographer!

The Waites said...

Hahaha! So cute! Your girls are adorable and they are getting so darn big! Holy Cow! Regan looks so grown up, especially in that last one with her thoughtful expression! What a sweetheart! I too love your photography! It makes me realize, I really, really need to get photoshop! Drenched in yogurt is a good look for Sophie too, haha! Thanks for updating! Love you guys! :)

Kelly said...

I love and miss you Kristal! Congrats to Jason and good luck with the accelerated program. (If you need to escape - come to my place!)

Teanne said...

What personalities- there are 1,000 in a picture, right? So cute. I love the last one of Regan. Great picture! Great lighting- with the dark and light contrast. :)

Healthful Living said...

I love the pic of Reagan at the end. Makes me wonder what she's thinking about. And the ones of Sophie are awesome! She has some of the best expressions.

Healthful Living said...

I love the pic of Reagan at the end. Makes me wonder what she's thinking about. And the ones of Sophie are awesome! She has some of the best expressions.