People are often unreasonable and self-centered. Forgive them anyway.
If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives. Be kind anyway.
If you are honest, people may cheat you. Be honest anyway.
If you find happiness, people may be jealous. Be happy anyway.
The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway.
Give the world your best and it may never be enough. Give your best anyway.
For you see, in the end, it is between you and God. It never was between you and them anyway.
-Mother Teresa

Thursday, January 24, 2008

The 10 Days of Kristal

I know you are all dying to get to know the real me, the real person behind all the mystery, the woman who has captured the hearts and minds of countless blog readers across the globe. I will humor you all with a little peek inside the mind of a legend. Over the next 10 days I will tell you one of my favorite things. This is in no particular order but they are in the top ten. So without further adeu....

My Canon Digital Rebel xT. It is a fun camera.





4 comments:

Alyson said...

I love the new look of your blog!! It looks great!

Kelly said...

You never cease to remind me of why we are friends. You are so dang funny. I can't wait for the next 9 posts :)

Kristal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristal said...

Sorry I have to keep reminding you why we are friends Kelly. ;)