People are often unreasonable and self-centered. Forgive them anyway.
If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives. Be kind anyway.
If you are honest, people may cheat you. Be honest anyway.
If you find happiness, people may be jealous. Be happy anyway.
The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway.
Give the world your best and it may never be enough. Give your best anyway.
For you see, in the end, it is between you and God. It never was between you and them anyway.
-Mother Teresa

Monday, August 4, 2008

My Scrap for Hire Business!!

4 comments:

Brandon & Keia Blake said...

I left you a message on your other site too but I have a question that I know I have asked you before but I forgot... how do I change my background to be a page I create on my blog???

I know I'm retarded!
I'll get this figured out sooner or later!

jenbulkley said...

SO CREATIVE! I LOVE IT WHEN I SEE MOMMIES STILL USING THEIR BRAIN! GOOD LUCK WITH THAT BUSINESS!

Jason & Kelli West said...

This is prefect for you to do! You are soooooo creative, and I always LOVE your pages you do! I know you are moving (in process of or allready finsihed?) but I have not seen you around on the forums lately so I was just checkin to see how you are doing! I hope all is goin well1 We have the digi olypmics going on right now and I think you would kick boo-tay at it! :)

The Waites said...

Way to go Kris! This is so awesome, and you are perfect for it. I have been telling everyone I know about it. I just wish I had thought of it first(haha, just kidding)!
It was great to see you at Kims wedding! I hope all is well!
Love ya,
Danielle