People are often unreasonable and self-centered. Forgive them anyway.
If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives. Be kind anyway.
If you are honest, people may cheat you. Be honest anyway.
If you find happiness, people may be jealous. Be happy anyway.
The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway.
Give the world your best and it may never be enough. Give your best anyway.
For you see, in the end, it is between you and God. It never was between you and them anyway.
-Mother Teresa

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween Scrapbook Page



I have to do like a million pages of my cute girls in their halloween cotumes cuz they are soo cute. Here is two of my FA (freakin' awesome) pages. Enjoy!

3 comments:

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

Those are very cute! When are you going to work on my pages instead of always making it about your kids? haha

Amy said...

Hi!!
I just ran into your blog, while looking at Neiderhausers! Yours is so cute. Your kids were adorable for Halloween!! what fun costumes. your so clever. I love the scrapbook pages, you have inspired me to go digital! thanks! so good to see you.
Amy

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

Hey Kristal, do you get paid for doing this Elli stuff? If so that is awesome!