People are often unreasonable and self-centered. Forgive them anyway.
If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives. Be kind anyway.
If you are honest, people may cheat you. Be honest anyway.
If you find happiness, people may be jealous. Be happy anyway.
The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway.
Give the world your best and it may never be enough. Give your best anyway.
For you see, in the end, it is between you and God. It never was between you and them anyway.
-Mother Teresa

Thursday, November 8, 2007

QP's

So I have been busy making Quick Pages (qp's) for Ellie and I'd thought I'd share what I've been working on. Sorry the other ones don't have pictures of my little cuties, but.....I don't know...too bad I guess. I'll do that at a later date. So these pages will be coming to a store near you in a little while.






4 comments:

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

Very very cute, and when I get the money I will buy all of them and make you fishish scrapbooking them for me. hahahahah

Kate said...

Gorgeous quick pages!! Well done! I bet Ellie is rapt :-)

Skousen Seven said...

I'm not worthy!lol The pages are awesome as usual. Maybe when you come home you can help me do some with a Mexican theme to post on my blog for Daves Mexico tours!?! Love ya, Wendy

Annaca said...

Kristal,
I found your blog through Kelly, I hope you don't care. Your girls are darling. I think your little Regan looks so much like your husband. They are both such dolls! It sounds like things are going well for you guys and your pages are super cute, too. Is there anything you don't do?! Take care.
Annaca