People are often unreasonable and self-centered. Forgive them anyway.
If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives. Be kind anyway.
If you are honest, people may cheat you. Be honest anyway.
If you find happiness, people may be jealous. Be happy anyway.
The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway.
Give the world your best and it may never be enough. Give your best anyway.
For you see, in the end, it is between you and God. It never was between you and them anyway.
-Mother Teresa

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Super Hero

You Are Superman

Faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive, and able to leap tall buildings in a single bound.
And pretty cute too. No wonder you're the most popular superhero ever!


So I'm Super Man. Awesome. This is a "FA" site. Check it out!

Your Hillbilly Name Is...

Shelby Lynne Bull

Yee-haw!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My name is Jimbo Duke aka Jason Joy. Put that in your book

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

I am Electra. Look at my side bar. So you like my Michigan stuff. Jared and I had a good laugh.