People are often unreasonable and self-centered. Forgive them anyway.
If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives. Be kind anyway.
If you are honest, people may cheat you. Be honest anyway.
If you find happiness, people may be jealous. Be happy anyway.
The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway.
Give the world your best and it may never be enough. Give your best anyway.
For you see, in the end, it is between you and God. It never was between you and them anyway.
-Mother Teresa

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Tis the season....

...for sickness! And my family is no exception. I have been out of the bloggin' loop for a few days cause the family got hit with it in full force. The girls have been the worst and are still fighting it.

You will notice that I finally learned how to change my template. I'd tried once before and it didn't work but watch out cause this will officially be the coolest site ever!! Ok maybe not but at least it will be a little nicer on the eyes. You can click here to learn how to do it too. She also has alot of other cool stuff you can do on your blog as well. I got my paper from www.shabbyprincess.com in the holiday magic kit.
I would like to say that exciting stuff has been happening around here, but there hasn't been. My mother-in-law has had a rough time the last few months. She had a defibrilator attached to her heart and after a month of misery she had to have it removed and now she will probably go through another few months of misery. We hope she gets feeling better soon. Regan misses her gama!

1 comment:

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

Hey I like your tmeplate it is really cute. One of these days when I have a few hours I will mess with it. I hope that you guys feel beter. I haven't gotten sick lately so knock on wood, just freezing my butt off!!