People are often unreasonable and self-centered. Forgive them anyway.
If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives. Be kind anyway.
If you are honest, people may cheat you. Be honest anyway.
If you find happiness, people may be jealous. Be happy anyway.
The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway.
Give the world your best and it may never be enough. Give your best anyway.
For you see, in the end, it is between you and God. It never was between you and them anyway.
-Mother Teresa

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Do I have to have a title?

Ok so there isn't really much to post about other than Sophie is sick. There was puke all over her crib when I went to get her this morning (probably because she ate as much as Jason and I did for dinner the night before). It was all crusted to her face and hair, it was gnarly-nasty. After her bath she puked again and she has had diarrhea anda fever all day and been really low key and wanting to be held alot. Poor little thing wasn't even doing her crazy alien noises. Hope she does better tomorrow. Regan keeps surprising us with the things she says. We were on our way to Grandma Joy's house and Regan was in the car. I was in the house looking for my phone and Jason called it. I didn't hear it so I went to the car and Regan was in there singing the ring tone. I found it, held it up to show Jason, and Regan says, "Good job mama, you found you phone!" So funny...guess you had to be there, anyway, I found this color thing and didn't know what else to post so here it is... (and I don't think it's too far off).


You Are A Green Girl



You feel most at home in a world of ideas.

You're curious and logical - and enjoy a good intellectual challenge.

You're super cool, calm, and collected. Very little tries your patience.

Your only fear? People not realizing how smart and able you are!

9 comments:

Skousen Seven said...

Poor Sophie, I hope she is better today too. Its amazing what kids come up with! Clay is always saying something that blows me away. The green color is so you!

Wedig it! said...

Man you've got a neat blog. I have no idea what I'm doing really but it's fun to see everyone's pictures of their cute families. Your girls are adorable. I think that is so cool that you guys ended up being able to have one on your own as well. I tell everyone that adoption is the cure for not being able to have biological babies. Anyway, love ya, Mary ANne

jenbulkley said...

I found your blog off the wedigs. Do you remember us? Your family is adorable!

Catherine said...

Regan is so funny! It sounds like she is really developing her language skills. Fun! But it's never fun to have sick kids (except that it makes them more cuddly sometimes!) I hope Sophie gets better quick! That's hilarious that you're a "green" personality! "Super cool" definitley describes you!

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

I'm sorry about Sophie. It is so sad that they are sick and really can't express how sick they are. Regan is too funny. I can't wait to see your girls this summer!
I also did the personality thing and I am also green. I thought for sure it would be bright red and it would just say " STAY AWAY"..."DANGEROUS". haha.
PS boys rule!

Jillo said...

Hi Kristal, this is Jill from DSM forum. I have been checking out everyone's blog gettting some great ideas. Your's is really cute! I really like your photo album thing. I think I may need to make one for me. Thanks for letting me snoop.
Jill

Anonymous said...

I hope Sophie starts feeling better. Danika just got over bein' sick, thank God no puke or diarrhea. Just lots of snot and a hard cough. It would burn my chest listening to her! Love what Regan said to ya. That had to be pretty cute!

The Colvins said...

Oh, that's awful! I hope she's feeling better by her birthday!

Unknown said...

Hey this is Jessica Wardle from the college ward (not there anymore) but hey I got your blog from the colvins and I love it! You are really talented at your scrapbooking and your kids are adorable and getting so big!