People are often unreasonable and self-centered. Forgive them anyway.
If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives. Be kind anyway.
If you are honest, people may cheat you. Be honest anyway.
If you find happiness, people may be jealous. Be happy anyway.
The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway.
Give the world your best and it may never be enough. Give your best anyway.
For you see, in the end, it is between you and God. It never was between you and them anyway.
-Mother Teresa

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

You know it's a daddy day when...

...when the kids are dressed in stripes and ginham in colors that don't match. So when I work on Tuesdays, Jason watches the kids in the morning then takes them to his parents house for the afternoon. It is always interesting to see what he comes up with to dress them in, but this by far took the cake. I walked into the room and stopped dead in my tracks.
"Virginia, did Regan have a major accident, or did Jason really dress her like this?"
"That's how Jason brought her" she replies.
"I thought it looked cute" he defends. "The shirt and skirt are both cute so why wouldn't they look cute together?"
Good question...very good question.
Poor little orphan.


8 comments:

Catherine said...

At least both the shirt and skirt are pink! I say GO JASON! But honestly, doesn't Regan look like she's saying, "Mama, pwease don't let Daddy dwess me ever again! I don't like it!" She is so stinkin' pretty! I'm so excited we get to see her (and you and Sophers) next week!

Jason & Kelli West said...

Kristal, that is hilarious!! She looks sad too! That is soooo totallly something my husband would do!! They just don't quite get it! lol!!

Ashley said...

way to go jason! That is such a cute picture.

Dawna Greer said...

Hey, quit picking on Jason--even the shoes matched! What a fashion statement! I think Regan is upset that you are upset! That's all. Love Mom

Anonymous said...

LOL...that is really cute!

Skousen Seven said...

By todays dress codes she is right in style!!! I love the pink shoes. You rock Regie Roo!!!!!!!

Kit said...

That is Hilarious! He might be a little worse than Shawn even who thinks a purple shirt and orange pants work.

Teanne said...

That is so funny. Isn't it typical of guys though? Every time we're going to go somewhere and my husband says he'll get the kids dressed I feel like I have to rush in there to lay out the outfit before he puts something ugly on her. haha. You have cute girls. They seem like so much fun.
I didn't realize your baby and mine are so close in age. My little girl will be 1 next week. Happy birthday to Sophie.