People are often unreasonable and self-centered. Forgive them anyway.
If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives. Be kind anyway.
If you are honest, people may cheat you. Be honest anyway.
If you find happiness, people may be jealous. Be happy anyway.
The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway.
Give the world your best and it may never be enough. Give your best anyway.
For you see, in the end, it is between you and God. It never was between you and them anyway.
-Mother Teresa

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Pavlova!!

Ok, so I absolutely love this recipe and I just thought I'd share it with you on one of the recipe cards I made for Ellie Lash's store. This is going to be a tag. The other ones are getting a little old. So I want to tag Kandra and Wendy for sure, and anybody else out there that wants to share one of your favorite recipes. We all like to try new, awesome recipes right? So this tag is not only good, but useful too! ;)

6 comments:

Leslie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leslie said...

thank you for your kind thoughts on my blog today. i am very grateful that you took the time to write them. i find some comfort in the kinds words that people write to me. thank you.
you have a beautiful family.
-leslie *

Devin and Melinda said...

Thanks for sharing! I don't have any amazing recipies to share, but I am excited to try yours when I get a chance.

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

I love pavlova too. I forgot all about it. I will try to come up with something good.

Teanne said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog! It's good to be in touch with you again. Yes, kids are amazing- they are the best entertainment. You asked when I'm due- July 4th. That's an easy date to remember huh? In some ways I am very anxious for the baby to be here and then other times it feels a little overwhelming. My baby will only be 14 months old when this one comes. I still want my little girl to stay my baby. But that's OK, she won't stay my baby forever and I hope these girls will be good friends.

frank.greer said...

Tell those little TOADS that grandpa sure likes them.