People are often unreasonable and self-centered. Forgive them anyway.
If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives. Be kind anyway.
If you are honest, people may cheat you. Be honest anyway.
If you find happiness, people may be jealous. Be happy anyway.
The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway.
Give the world your best and it may never be enough. Give your best anyway.
For you see, in the end, it is between you and God. It never was between you and them anyway.
-Mother Teresa

Monday, June 20, 2011

I need to squeeze the lemon

Name that movie:)

My mom came here a week ago to help and enough cannot be said of her goodness to us. We appreciate her so much for this kindness. Jason has felt a huge weight lifted and even seems happier when he comes home:) Thanks to my dad too, who is going without her. We are going to have to move in a month or two and that has been a stress on me because it will pretty much be up to me to pack up. So she has started on some things that we aren't using and that is a huge relief as well.

I got my tube replaced and it seems to be working well. Found out that it doesn't matter how I take my meds. By mouth, or in the tube to my stomach or intestines, I'm going to be sick, sick, sick. So if I take it or not, it's kind of a lose/lose situation really. However, I have an ultrasound on Friday so we get to see if we need to learn a new plumbing system or not:)
I've picked up scrapbooking again since sitting up to the sewing machine isn't working out at the moment. My laptop is on a little table next to the couch and I can lay here and do it easily enough when I feel good. Typing is harder, but oh well.

My girls say the darndest things....

We were talking about the girls clothes sizes and how Regan is growing into size 6. "Does that mean I'm 6 years old?" she asked. Sophie is into size 5, except that she has a small bum and could wear a 4 still. She let out a cry of indignation and Regan consoled her by telling her not to worry, she had a big bum. Hehehe.....only time in your life where a big bum is desirable.

At the dinner table, Regan said, "What if the baby comes out a vegetarian? What would we do then?"
Ummm.....no idea....good question. What if it comes out a democrat?
"What's a democrat?"
Just eat your dinner sis.

Stay tuned for the unveiling of baby joys private materials:) This is suga' tits signin' off......ya'll come back now, ya hear?

7 comments:

Living Lavallee said...

I'd be happy to share my post-partum big bum - and may you not produce any democrats!

Webster family said...

Love that movie! Good luck with the packing.

Catherine said...

We're going to Pine Valley for a family reunion this week, but when we're back in town, I'll take your girls to the park again so you can have a break and hopefully get more packing in. And good luck with Tube #4 and with the ultrasound on Friday. So excited to hear reults!!!

The Colvins said...

"Get Smart"? You have such great parents! your girls are so cute and I love the cute things they say. Can't wait to hear what "kind" of baby you're having!!

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

So glad things are somewhat better although this is the time in my pregnancy that I was SO SICK OF BEING SICK! I'm sure that has kicked in already.
LOVE your girls:)How in the heck does Regan come up with some of this stuff. She is hillarious! You really have to watch what you say around her:)
PLEASE don't produce a demacrat, I think I would rather have a baby with 6 toes and 3 eyes:) Haha.
I better be the first one you call on Friday!!!!!

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

*Democrat

ADAMS FAMILY said...

We just moved and my mom and sister helped and after having a baby...I don't think I could have done it without them,, I love family!!! I saw your girls in Wal-Mart not to long ago, did Jason's mom tell you Hi for me. Your girls have gotten so big and are so cute. Good Luck with the rest of your pregnancy and moving.