People are often unreasonable and self-centered. Forgive them anyway.
If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives. Be kind anyway.
If you are honest, people may cheat you. Be honest anyway.
If you find happiness, people may be jealous. Be happy anyway.
The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway.
Give the world your best and it may never be enough. Give your best anyway.
For you see, in the end, it is between you and God. It never was between you and them anyway.
-Mother Teresa

Friday, June 24, 2011

The unveiling...........

So here we are. At the point in which planning gets kicked up a notch. Do I start making boy blankets or start finding all my girl supplies? Can I start spending money or do I save some by spending only a little;)? Do I keep the old manual or get a new one?




And the verdict is most positively, unquestionably, with out a doubt......



To say that I wasn't shocked would be a fib. However, I am not disappointed. A healthy baby was what I wanted and that's what I'm getting! She looked great in there and was maybe as active as her big sis was. That is a maybe, cause I don't know if many could beat Sophie. Anyway, I got home court advantage, I don't need a new manual. I know the plumbing and drama girls have. Bring it on!!

12 comments:

Skousen Seven said...

Congrats to the Joy Klan:) We are so excited for you and especially that she is healthy!!!! Can't wait to hear the name and see her sweet little face! Love you all

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

Yes I am so happy that she is healthy and going strong! Hopefully she starts behaving and letting you keep food down in the regular human way:) Can't wait to meet her:)

Living Lavallee said...

I always get excited about girls, so I'm excited for you!

JaredandKatie said...

Yay!! I always find myself a little jealous of sisters , and a little sad that Ainsley doesn't have one. I'm so happy for you! GO PINK!!!!

Rachel Lacy said...

Congrats!! Your little girls are too adorable to not have another.

ADAMS FAMILY said...

Yeah, Congratulations!!!

Catherine said...

Bring on the PINK baby! Or in your case, I might say RED since your girls seem to have a ton of cute red outfits, which is really refreshing when so many girls wear ONLY pink...yikes! I'm thrilled she's healthy and that you're surviving, and that Jas is literally on the countdown to freedom. I'll miss you when you move, but life is good through phone calls, too. Love ya toots!

The Colvins said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you guys! We've got all the blue at our house and you have all the pink! Hey it makes things easier in lots of ways--you know what to expect.

Ceccy Morán said...

Kristal & Jason
I am very happy for you. What a blessing, a beautiful girl for your family. Is that the pregnancy has been complicated, but it will be a lovely gift for your love and your family.
Besos! Cecilia Morán

Kelly said...

Congrats baby cakes. I've kinda been hoping for a boy but then I was thinking the other that's it's really awesome to have sisters, so I'd be happy if my girls had another. I find out next week. I'm glad your mom is there helping. Wish I could be :(

The Merrills said...

We really love our little girl. Congratulations!

Healthful Living said...

Congrats!! I had no idea you were even pregnant. I'll get even later :) I hope you start feeling better soon. You're awesome!! I'm not sure I'd have the strength to go everything you are. Our prayers are with you.